ylon-a YSTI Snorkel for Competitive Swimming
$ 20.99 $ 27.99
The ylon-a® YSTI snorkel, exclusively distributed by cordiO2, was originally designed by a world champion free diver and mono fin racer. The snorkel meets rigorous world underwater federation standards. Due to these standards and the speed at which the mono fin racers move through the water the snorkel was designed with some unique features which are beneficial for competitive swim training.
- Sleek hydrodynamic design creates less drag than other snorkels on the market
- Smaller, lighter tube makes the snorkel more stable at high speeds, very valuable for sprint training for elite swimmers
- Small mouth piece makes it more comfortable and less claustrophobic than other snorkels on the market
- No purge valve allows swimmers to do flip turns while wearing the snorkel
- Mouth piece is made of surgical silicon and removable to allow for cleaning as well as prevent injury in the event racers run into each other or bite through the mouth piece
- Small overall size makes it comfortable to use for age group swimmers all the way up to masters swimmers
- YSTI-1 has smallest tube on market to assist with hypoxic training drills
- Head piece uses patented once piece open ring design which makes it more comfortable to wear the snorkel for long training sessions
The ylon-a YSTI snorkel is currently being used by the most elite swimmers and swim programs in the World: The University of Texas, USC, Notre Dame, University of Richmond, Duke University, University of Georgia, Penn State, University of Virginia, James Madison, University of San Diego, Arizona State, University of Arizona, Ohio State, University of Tennessee, SwimMAC team Elite, Swim Atlanta, Katy Aquatics, NOVA Aquatics, Nitro Aquatics, GCAT, and many others.
Tube diameter- 20mm